[3dem] Two exciting job opportunities at Thermo Fisher Scientific

Pierson, Jason jason.pierson at thermofisher.com
Mon Oct 19 06:51:57 PDT 2020

Dear All,

I would like to highlight two exciting job opportunities in the Global Solutions Team of Thermo Fisher Scientific.

Customer Success Manager - Life Science

How will you make an impact?
The Customer Success Manager as part of the Global Solutions Team, has one goal-to help our high-end CryoTEM customers be successful in their research. We do this by delivering world-class post-sales support and training to our customers with Cryo-Electron Microscopy autoloader systems such as the Glacios, Talos Arctica and the Titan Krios.
The Customer Success Manager role is part of the Global Solutions team, containing besides customer success managers, the field applications and digital engineers.

What will you do?
Building on a solid scientific foundation combined with a strong commercial interest and excellent communication skills, the Customer Success Manager works closely with Sales, Applications, and R&D to create a tailored onboarding plan for each customer that takes into account their experience level and needs. The CSM monitors customer progress and acts as an internal advocate to connect the customer with resources needed to successfully do their research with our high end CryoTEM systems.

Customer Success Manager - SEMI

How will you make an impact?
The Customer Success Manager working closely with the Applications Manager has one goal-to help our customers be successful in their research. We do this by delivering world-class post-sales support and training to our customers with Electron Microscopy systems.

What will you do?
Building on a solid scientific foundation combined with a strong commercial interest and excellent communication skills, the Customer Success Manager works closely with Sales, Applications, and R&D to create a tailored onboarding plan for each customer that takes into account their experience level and needs. The CSM monitors customer progress and acts as an internal advocate to connect the customer with resources needed to successfully do their research with our high-end systems.

For more details about these positions and to apply, please follow the link below:
127021BR/R-00932675 - Customer Success Manager - Life Science: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jobs.thermofisher.com/global/en/job/127021BR/Customer-Success-Manager-Life-Science__;!!Mih3wA!Uqb5JZWOrLTFQazN2wuIzTROuQAqo0m4bSCOMRJo4k6Gk2EVK5FfyDsbsT8A1GpoEA$

127076BR/R-00933701 - Customer Success Manager - SEMI
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jobs.thermofisher.com/global/en/job/127076BR/Customer-Success-Manager-SEMI-North-America__;!!Mih3wA!Uqb5JZWOrLTFQazN2wuIzTROuQAqo0m4bSCOMRJo4k6Gk2EVK5FfyDsbsT-M45zamw$

Best,
Poorna

Poorna Subramanian, PhD
Sr. Customer Success Manager