[3dem] SHape REtrieval Contest (SHREC) 2020 track "Classification in Cryo-Electron Tomograms"

Gubins, I. (Ilja) i.gubins at uu.nl
Fri Mar 6 04:44:10 PST 2020

Dear Steven and others who might be interested in participating in SHREC 2020,

The results from SHREC 2019 are available here: http://www.shrec.net/cryo-et/2019/
There are links to the dataset (both what was available to the participants and the full version, with annotations of test tomogram) and the link to Eurographics Library with the joint track paper.

Please let us know if there are any other questions!

My best,
Ilja Gubins