[3dem] SHape REtrieval Contest (SHREC) 2020 track "Classification in Cryo-Electron Tomograms"

Ludtke, Steven J. sludtke at bcm.edu
Thu Mar 5 14:07:00 PST 2020

Hi Fredrich,
were the results from the last one ever made publicly available? Is the data and/or results of the last one available online somewhere?  I looked briefly, and could find websites mentioning it, but little else?   Not much motivation to participate if the results are all closed (other than resulting publications, of course).

Steven Ludtke, Ph.D. <sludtke at bcm.edu<mailto:sludtke at bcm.edu>>                      Baylor College of Medicine
Charles C. Bell Jr., Professor of Structural Biology
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology                      (www.bcm.edu/biochem<http://www.bcm.edu/biochem>)
Academic Director, CryoEM Core                                        (cryoem.bcm.edu<http://cryoem.bcm.edu>)
Co-Director CIBR Center                                    (www.bcm.edu/research/cibr<http://www.bcm.edu/research/cibr>)