[3dem] Ask the Experts - Single Particle Cryo-EM Detectors and New Data Formats (EER): Wednesday June 24th 3pm BST/4pm CEST

Kasim Sader kasim.sader at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 13:49:55 PDT 2020

Dear all,
Below is the registration link for this Wednesday's Ask the Expert session:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://thermofisher-events.webex.com/thermofisher-events/onstage/g.php?MTID=e58107fe929f81039cd39df13cf3a7e76__;!!Mih3wA!VzPAlhSx3SOxf68AGC1LtFLktRej10R7G4lrVXtTf_oIOWESnt1qbnyGYjHCokmbZQ$

Best regards,
Kasim