[3dem] Ask the Experts - Single Particle Cryo-EM Detectors and New Data Formats (EER): Wednesday June 24th 3pm BST/4pm CEST

Kasim Sader kasim.sader at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 12:50:27 PDT 2020

Dear all,

Please join us for our upcoming Ask the Experts Q&A session on optimal
single-particle cryo-EM detector usage and new detector data formats
(electron-event representation - EER).

This session could cover everything from dose rates and DQE to data volumes
and movie throughput. Whether you’re a new user searching for guidance on
optimal detector usage or an experienced microscopist curious about new
detector developments, this is the ideal format to ask questions, get
answers, and engage with internal experts.

Date and time
Wednesday, June 24th, 3 p.m. BST/4 p.m. CEST

Host
Ben Lich, Senior Manager, Business Development, Electron Microscopy

Panelists
Erik Franken, Staff Engineer, Electron Microscopy
Afric Meijer, Engineer,  Electron Microscopy
Lingbo Yu, Product Manager, Electron Microscopy

Duration
1 hour

*I will send another message with the registration link in the next couple
of days.*

Best regards,

Kasim

*Dr. Kasim Sader*

Applications Manager

Operational Lead

Cambridge CryoEM Pharmaceutical Consortium

Thermo Fisher Scientific

Tel +447342882058 <07342%20882058>

kasim.sader at thermofisher.com