[3dem] Postdoctoral positions available at The Chinese University of Hong Kong-Shenzhen CUHK(SZ).

Prof. Stjepanovic Goran (LHS) goranstjepanovic at cuhk.edu.cn
Sat Jun 20 22:38:28 PDT 2020

Dear all,

Several postdoctoral positions are available in the laboratories of Dr. Goran Stjepanovic and Dr. Zheng Liu at the Kobilka Institute of Innovative Drug Discovery (KIIDD). We are looking for creative and highly motivated postdoctoral fellows interested in structural determination of macromolecular complexes using cryo-EM.

The Stjepanovic lab applies biochemical and biophysical tools to investigate intracellular membrane trafficking and remodeling processes. Our research interest focuses on molecular mechanisms and regulation of mammalian autophagy. For more information, please visit our lab website:  stjepanoviclab.org

The Liu Zheng group focuses on cryo-EM method development including time-resolved cryo-EM, high throughput cryo-EM, affinity cryo-EM, cryo-EM on smaller macromolecules, and other cryo-EM related methods as well as their applications on membrane proteins.

Kobilka Institute of Innovative Drug Discovery (KIIDD) includes a state-of-the-art cryo-EM facility(Kobilka cryo-EM center, directed by Dr. Zheng Liu )with two Titan Krios G3i each equipped with  GIF+K3 cameras, VPP phase plate, Falcon3 cameras, one screening TEM talos 120C, high performance computing resources and related accessory instruments.

The positions are offered for two years and the salary will be commensurate with experience.

Applications (including CV and description of your research activity indicating your relevant skills) should be sent to Dr. Goran Stjepanovic (goranstjepanovic at cuhk.edu.cn<mailto:goranstjepanovic at cuhk.edu.cn>) and/or Dr. Liu Zheng (liuzheng at cuhk.edu.cn)
Get in touch if you have any questions. We look forward to your application!
Kind Regards,
Goran and Zheng