[3dem] Hexamer dissociate while freezing Cryo-EM grids

Davide dafloris at biophys.mpg.de
Thu Jun 4 13:27:52 PDT 2020

Hi Umar

you can find very useful advice in our publication:

Protein denaturation at the air-water interface and how to prevent it

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://elifesciences.org/articles/42747__;!!Mih3wA!VfLdm8jk1oLaorfhmBpHU8SgDDDqoBFeugRuH6bNfz5IOsbAbVHiBNK7SqXAfdlwNw$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://elifesciences.org/articles/42747__;!!Mih3wA!VfLdm8jk1oLaorfhmBpHU8SgDDDqoBFeugRuH6bNfz5IOsbAbVHiBNK7SqXAfdlwNw$ >

Best regards,

Davide

Davide Floris
PhD student