[3dem] COMPPÅ2020 Symposium - Registration is now open

Mancia, Filippo fm123 at cumc.columbia.edu
Fri Feb 14 09:50:09 PST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

We are now live, please visit comppaa.org<http://comppaa.org/> to register and instructions on how to submit your abstract! Email me or comppaa_meeting at nysbc.org<mailto:comppaa_meeting at nysbc.org> with any questions, and follow updates @pippomancia #COMPPÅ2020

Best,
Filippo

Dear Colleagues,

Please see attached and mark your calendars. This is THE meeting on enabling technologies for membrane protein research, so expect a large cryo-EM component. We will be selecting close to another 20 speakers from the abstracts submitted.

We will be opening registrations by the end of the week. The first meeting sold out (250 attendees), and we expect this one to follow so I strongly recommend registering early.

Email me for any questions, and follow updates @pippomancia #COMPPÅ2020.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in NY in late July!

Best,
Filippo

Filippo Mancia, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Co-Director Graduate Education
Dept. of Physiology and Cellular Biophysics
Columbia University
1150 St. Nicholas Avenue
Russ Berrie pavilion, room 520B
New York, NY 10032