[3dem] staff scientist in structural virology, Umeå, Sweden

Lars-Anders Carlson lars-anders.carlson at umu.se
Sun Feb 16 10:17:37 PST 2020

Dear all,
On behalf of my colleague Niklas Arnberg I'd like to share an advert for
a staff scientist position in his group. They are recruiting a staff
scientist to work on structure determinations of viruses and
virus-receptor complexes. Some cryo-EM aspects of the projects will be
done in collaboration with my group.

Umeå University, Sweden has a thriving and collaborative infection
biology community and we are also blessed with hosting the Swedish
national facility for cryo-EM with e.g. a Titan Krios.

See attached pdf for details and contact niklas.arnberg at umu.se in case
of questions.

Best wishes,
Lars