[3dem] Aug 10-13, Cryo-EM: What's Next

Lengyel, Jeffrey jeffrey.lengyel at thermofisher.com
Mon Aug 3 07:52:50 PDT 2020

Dear all,

Please join us for our upcoming special online livestream event Aug 10-13, Cryo-EM: What's Next.  The multi-day event will cover a special product announcement, behind-the-scenes presentation with our R&D team in the Netherlands, a talk by Abhay Kotecha and results of our recent collaboration with MRC.  All sessions will have live Q&A to ask your questions.

Registration, full schedule, speakers: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ter.li/75omeu__;!!Mih3wA!QwpFL0quQx5HsPupCfchvGJwiT3E0NasUDEbHMLrxOjAqUov1tUS5e_lMeswkwZ2Uw$

Best regards,

Jeff
Jeffrey Lengyel, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist, Electron Microscopy Life Sciences
Materials & Structural Analysis

Thermo Fisher Scientific
5350 NE Dawson Creek Drive | Hillsboro, OR 97124
Phone 503 560 9184
Jeffrey.Lengyel at thermofisher.com<mailto:Jeffrey.Lengyel at thermofisher.com>