[3dem] Call for Stanford-SLAC Cryo-EM Center (S2C2) Applications

Dunn, Lisa B. lisa at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 4 10:56:01 PDT 2020

We would like to announce the full operation of two new Titan-Krios electron microscopes with high-throughput detectors (K3 and Falcon 4) dedicated to high resolution biological single particle data collection at the Stanford-SLAC CryoEM Center (S2C2) located in the new Arrillaga Science Center at SLAC, Stanford University. This increased capacity will allow more users, longer data collection sessions, and more sessions per project. We also offer cryoEM instruments for in-residence training in cryoEM using our other Titan-Krios or Talos-Arctica electron microscopes. We welcome anyone with an interest to apply for time at our facility for data collection and/or for in-depth training in high resolution cryoEM. A rapid turnaround on project application evaluation by our expert panel is in place. More information on the user and trainee project application can be found at  https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cryoem.slac.stanford.edu/s2c2/project-requests__;!!Mih3wA!RhS-dxyx79KveaMY5R40Q4hW-fJgEPlDPEZ7SEaQoJFs-vCVeplr9w8PHWwL7StU6w$  and https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cryoem.slac.stanford.edu/s2c2/training/residence-training-program__;!!Mih3wA!RhS-dxyx79KveaMY5R40Q4hW-fJgEPlDPEZ7SEaQoJFs-vCVeplr9w8PHWxnp9ATyg$

Stay well and safe !

Wah Chiu, Director of Stanford-SLAC CryoEM Center