[3dem] Tecnai T12 Camera config

Artemis Kosta artemiskosta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 06:55:45 PDT 2020

Dear Krishna
We have recently upgraded our Tecnai T20 from Eagle to Gatan Oneview
(4Kx4K) and we are very very happy. Tecnai is run by Windows XP but the new
camera has its own PC and they communicate through TEM Scripting (probably
already present in your Tecnai configuration, look for it before you buy it
again)...
The Gatan OneView has it all (Low Dose, automatic acquisition, drift
correction....Tomography...) but you have to buy every piece of
software...So, it's not that cheap for upgrading an old microscope, but it
really works (automatic low dose acquisition with drift correction) and
makes life easier for preliminary cryo data and all the routine
experiments..
Let me know if you need more info..
Best regards
Artemis