[3dem] NCCAT 2020-C3 Information session on access and remote education initiatives - April 9, 2020 - NYC, USA

Ed Eng eeng at nysbc.org
Sat Apr 4 15:17:20 PDT 2020

Dear all,

We have received a high volume of inquiries about how to apply for access and other initiatives at NCCAT. NCCAT User Office and Time Allocation Committee members Elina Kopylov (NCCAT Traffic Controller) and Ed Eng (NCCAT Manager) will be holding an information video conference Thursday, April 9 at 11:00 am EDT.

To sign up and submit questions please go to:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NCCAT-AMA

We will be covering a wide variety of topics including 1) the new access categories that have been rolled out this cycle, 2) the COVID-19-related project rapid cryoEM access process, and 3) how to get involved as a student or instructor in NCCAT's remote learning initiative. The majority of the time will be reserved for a Q&A session.

For additional inquiries please email nccatuseroffice at nysbc.org .
Best,
Ed Eng (@edward_eng)

The Transformative High Resolution Cryo-Electron Microscopy Program
National Cryo-EM Service Centers - commonfund.nih.gov/CryoEM
 Pacific Northwest Center for Cryo-EM (PNCC) - pncc.online
 Stanford-SLAC Cryo-EM Center (S2C2) - cryoem.slac.stanford.edu/s2c2
 National Center for CryoEM Access and Training (NCCAT) - nccat.nysbc.org

---
Edward T. Eng, Ph.D.
NCCAT: National Center for CryoEM Access and Training
SEMC: Simons Electron Microscopy Center
NYSBC: New York Structural Biology Center
89 Convent Ave, NY, NY 10027
nccat.nysbc.org  semc.nysbc.org
(212)939-0660 x344  |  @edward_eng

As part of the National Center for CryoEM Access and Training's effort to combat COVID-19, we are opening up our Krios instrumentation to researchers working on COVID-19 related projects. We welcome collaborative projects between centers and investigators. To submit a Rapid Access Proposal on COVID-19 research (RAP-c) for an expedited, rolling review go to our website:

https://nccat.nysbc.org/proposalcentral/rapc-submit/

Also, the NCCAT-2020 Cycle3 access proposal deadline has been extended to April 10, 2020 @ 5PM EDT.
Apply today: http://nccat.nysbc.org/proposalcentral/ .

For additional inquiries please email nccatuseroffice at nysbc.org .
Best,
Ed Eng (NCCAT)

NCCAT is committed to an open and transparent application process to ensure equal-opportunity nationwide access, and is a part of the Transformative High Resolution Cryo-Electron Microscopy Program.