[3dem] NCCAT 2020-C1 Access and cross-training proposal deadline - October 1, 2019 - NYC, USA

Ed Eng eeng at nysbc.org
Mon Sep 23 10:27:43 PDT 2019

​Dear all,

NCCAT has a quarterly call for access proposals. A reminder of the next application deadline on October 1, 2019 for 2020’s scheduling cycle1 (2020-C1).

Apply now: http://nccat.nysbc.org/proposalcentral/ .

We have two (2) access categories:
1) General User Proposal (GUP) that supports instrumentation access, and
2) cross-Training Program (TP) that assists users in the development of cryoEM skills needed for independent research.

An update, the NCCAT wing at NYSBC is nearing completion. When our dedicated instruments come online we will be rolling out additional access programs. In the upcoming cycle, we are prioritizing the GUP1 early access program, which supports single-particle cryoEM data collection on one of our existing Titan Krios instruments, and TP2 facility manager cross-training.

NCCAT is committed to an open and transparent application process to ensure equal-opportunity nationwide access. For more information visit nccat.nysbc.org .

Best,
Ed Eng (NCCAT)

The Transformative High Resolution Cryo-Electron Microscopy Program
National Cryo-EM Service Centers - commonfund.nih.gov/CryoEM<http://commonfund.nih.gov/CryoEM>
 Stanford-SLAC Cryo-EM Center (S2C2) - cryoem.slac.stanford.edu/s2c2<http://cryoem.slac.stanford.edu/s2c2>
 Pacific Northwest Center for Cryo-EM (PNCC) - pncc.online<http://pncc.online/>
 National Center for CryoEM Access and Training (NCCAT) - nccat.nysbc.org<http://nccat.nysbc.org/>

---
Edward T. Eng, Ph.D.
NCCAT: National Center for CryoEM Access and Training
SEMC: Simons Electron Microscopy Center
NYSBC: New York Structural Biology Center
89 Convent Ave, NY, NY 10027
nccat.nysbc.org semc.nysbc.org