[3dem] Best 3DEM courses in EU

Carlos Oscar S. Sorzano coss at cnb.csic.es
Fri Sep 20 00:16:41 PDT 2019

Dear Andrzej,

you will find some recorded courses and workshops at

http://3demmethods.i2pc.es/index.php/Main_Page#Online_courses_and_Learning_material

Kind regards, Carlos Oscar

Carlos Oscar Sánchez Sorzano                  e-mail:   coss at cnb.csic.es
Biocomputing unit                             http://i2pc.es/coss
National Center of Biotechnology (CSIC)
c/Darwin, 3
Campus Universidad Autónoma (Cantoblanco)     Tlf: 34-91-585 4510
28049 MADRID (SPAIN)                          Fax: 34-91-585 4506