[3dem] Postdoctoral position at the MRC-LMB, Cambridge

Kelly Nguyen knguyen at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 2 08:37:11 PDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

We are seeking a postdoctoral scientist to join our group at the MRC-LMB in Cambridge to study macromolecular complexes involved telomere maintenance using an integrated biochemical and structural approach with a focus on cryo-EM.
This is a 3-year fully-funded position and will suit someone with a strong background in protein-nucleic acid biochemistry and structural biology (either X-ray crystallography or cryo-EM). Prior experience in any of yeast genetics, cell biology and eukaryotic protein expression would be beneficial.

The LMB has a large collaborative cryo-EM community which includes scientists working on specific biological problems as well as method developers. Our EM facility houses ten microscopes including 3 Titan Krios, 2 Polara microscopes and a range of screening microscopes.

 For further information, please visit:

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BUT310/postdoctoral-scientist-structural-studies <https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BUT310/postdoctoral-scientist-structural-studies>  or

https://www.nature.com/naturecareers/job/postdoctoral-scientist-structural-studies-mrc-laboratory-of-molecular-biology-703381 <https://www.nature.com/naturecareers/job/postdoctoral-scientist-structural-studies-mrc-laboratory-of-molecular-biology-703381>
 Closing date is 22nd September, 2019. Please email me for informal enquires (knguyen at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk).

Best wishes,
Kelly