[3dem] Jeol F200 warranty

Indrajit Lahiri ilahiri1986 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 06:04:05 PDT 2019

Hello

Thank you all for your response! It feels good to have reassurance that I
did not demand something crazy. In fact I was shocked when I learnt that
the warranty will not be honored if we use SerialEM. I will follow up with
Jaap and try to get this issue resolved. I will also get in touch with our
local Gatan rep. @Anindito, you are absolutely right. This is Souravh
Narang that we are dealing with.

Thanks once again,
Indrajit