[3dem] Jeol F200 warranty

Eric Hanssen ehanssen at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Oct 2 23:43:52 PDT 2019

Hi Indrajit, there are a lot of labs running SerialEM on JEOL systems. They even run it at the factory in Tokyo, since they rely on it for single particle. Not sure if it is  a F200 specific thing. But I am sure someone from JEOL (eg. Jaap) may have something to say about this.
Cheers
Eric

Assoc. Prof Eric Hanssen

Head - Advanced Microscopy Facility
Honorary Principal Fellow – Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology

President Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Society
[acmm2020]
Bio21 Molecular Science and Biotechnology Institute
30 Flemington Road - The University of Melbourne - Victoria 3010 - Australia
email: ehanssen at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:ehanssen at unimelb.edu.au> | Office: +61 3 83442449 | Microscope: +61 3 83442509