[3dem] Jeol F200 warranty

Kevin McIlwrath kmcilwrath at jeol.com
Thu Oct 3 01:11:12 PDT 2019

Hi Indrajit,
I’ll echo Gunter’s comment below. SerialEM resides on the Gatan PC/external PC where the external com TemExt is installed.
We’ve installed SerialEM on a number of F200’s in the USA with post column filters and multiple cameras with no issues and the factory supports this route for us to physically support SerialEM.
Jaap I’m sure will provide further info and please feel free to mail us offline with any additional questions.

Regards!
Kevin

Sent from my iPhone