[3dem] Weird beam behaviour when collecting in EPU

Claire Atkinson claire.elizabeth.atkinson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 15:36:27 PDT 2019

Hi all,

We have a Krios set up with a Falcon III camera and after the microscope
having run near seamlessly for the last year and a half we've recently been
experiencing a new issue when collecting with EPU (v1.9.1). After aligning
the microscope and setting everything up we start the run, then within ~15
holes or so the beam will move off axis, possibly a couple of times. If I
manually move it back, the rest of the run continues fine. Has anyone else
experienced this? Any insight would be appreciated :)

Best,

Claire