[3dem] [External] Re: side entry holder for autogrids?

Morgan, David Gene dagmorga at indiana.edu
Mon Jun 17 09:24:35 PDT 2019

Hi,

    ?I believe that Gatan does currently sell a 3 grid cryo-holder similar to the 626.  I can't remember the product number, but perhaps someone from Gatan can jump into this conversation.

--
    politics is more difficult than physics.
                                             A. Einstein

            David Gene Morgan
        Electron Microscopy Center
             047D Simon Hall