[3dem] [External] Re: side entry holder for autogrids?

Mariena Silvestry Ramos ms3289 at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 17 09:29:06 PDT 2019

It's the Gatan 910 holder. If you look at the archives, there are a couple of threads over the years discussing its design and performance. It can be a bit tricky, but I haven't dropped the cartridge in our T12, and we can quickly load it and check for ice conditions before taking it to one of the bigger scopes.

Feel free to reach out if you want more info on performance, etc.

Mariena