[3dem] side entry holder for autogrids?

Wim Hagen hagen at embl.de
Mon Jun 17 09:16:32 PDT 2019

Hi Michael,

I’ve discussed this with Chris Booth from Gatan some time ago, a multiple cartridge side entry holder will for sure also help a lot of people with side-entry screening systems, preparing for later data collection  in central facilities. With other people’s ideas for cheap side-entry low-kv screening tools, this could be quite a market.

Best,

Wim Hagen
EMBL Heidelberg