[3dem] 3D printed cryo-grid boxes

Sue Tivol wtivol at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 12 15:38:55 PDT 2019

Hi Davide, et al.,
	Instead of using the grid box lids, one can look in the appropriate catalog to find plastic sheets that can stand low temps ~1 mm thick, ~30 cm square, find a 13 mm punch, and cut many lids from one sheet.  I had my shop make a jig in which I could stack about a dozen disks, drill center holes, and an offset hole, which became a U-shaped slot with a little Dremel work.
						Yours,
						Bill