[3dem] 3D printed cryo-grid boxes

Zhijie Li zhijie.li at utoronto.ca
Wed Jun 12 18:31:59 PDT 2019

Hi David,

Here are some of my designs:

https://github.com/zhijie-li/cyoEMtools

The cryo grid box is of a square shape. So I also put a vitrobot stand for the square boxes.  The stand will contract quite a bit in LN2 so please test with your LN2 container first.

I also suggest using a 0.3 mm nozzle for printing the cryo grid boxes to make the corners as sharp as possible.

Zhijie