[3dem] M&M Annual Meeting, CryoEM FIG, please attend!

Ludtke, Steven J. sludtke at bcm.edu
Tue Jul 16 10:17:15 PDT 2019

The FIG: 3D EM in the Biological Sciences, scheduled on Monday, 8/5/2019 from 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM will be held in the room D136 in the Oregon Convention Center.

Just a reminder for those attending M&M in Portland in a couple of weeks that there is a focused interest group (FIG) on CryoEM, and we have a (brief) annual meeting at M&M each year (with light refreshments). It is particularly important that FIG members attend, so we have a quorum for elections, but please also feel free to attend the meeting even if you are only considering joining. We will need to elect both a new chair and a new vice-chair this year, as the previous vice-chair had to quit a few months ago due to other responsibilities.

See you all in Portland!

Steven Ludtke, Ph.D. <sludtke at bcm.edu>                      Baylor College of Medicine
Charles C. Bell Jr., Professor of Structural Biology
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology                      (www.bcm.edu/biochem)
Academic Director, CryoEM Core                                        (cryoem.bcm.edu)
Co-Director CIBR Center                                    (www.bcm.edu/research/cibr)