[3dem] M&M Annual Meeting, CryoEM FIG, please attend!

Ludtke, Steven J. sludtke at bcm.edu
Wed Jul 17 08:34:18 PDT 2019

Sorry for a second message, but it was pointed out that some people may be confused by this :

In the program, THIS is the CryoEM FIG, which covers what this group would consider CryoEM and CryoET:
FIG: 3D EM in Biological Sciences Monday 3:30 PM D136

This is another FIG, which may also be of interest to some. It focuses on high pressure freezing and freeze-substitution rather than plunge-freezing, so it is relevant only to a subset of our community:
FIG: Cryo-Preparation  Tuesday 12:15 PM G132

Steven Ludtke, Ph.D. <sludtke at bcm.edu<mailto:sludtke at bcm.edu>>                      Baylor College of Medicine
Charles C. Bell Jr., Professor of Structural Biology
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology                      (www.bcm.edu/biochem<http://www.bcm.edu/biochem>)
Academic Director, CryoEM Core                                        (cryoem.bcm.edu<http://cryoem.bcm.edu>)
Co-Director CIBR Center                                    (www.bcm.edu/research/cibr<http://www.bcm.edu/research/cibr>)