[3dem] 10 month postdoc position

Morgan Beeby m.beeby at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jul 15 07:59:09 PDT 2019

Dear all,

I'm looking for a postdoc to join my lab on a short-term 10 month
project. The project will be to work on single particle reconstruction
of the structure of the isolated "stator complex" from the archaellum
(the "archaeal flagellum"), in collaboration with the lab of Sonja
Albers in Freiburg, Germany.

We already have a nice purification protocol and negative stain class
averages, so the candidate will need to optimize cryo conditions, data
collection, and image processing.

Please feel free to email me with any questions. I'd be happy to talk by
phone or Skype.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs/description/NAT00468/research-associate/

best,

Morgan