[3dem] Postdoctoral position in the Division of Structural Biology, Duke Human Vaccine Institute.

Dr Priyamvada Acharya, Ph.D. priyamvada.acharya at duke.edu
Fri Jan 11 12:31:18 PST 2019

Dear all,

My lab has an open position for a postdoctoral associate. Please see the attached PDF for position description, eligibility requirements, and how to apply. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about the position, but in order to be considered applications must be submitted via the link provided in the attachment.

Best regards,

Priyamvada

Priyamvada Acharya, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Director, Division of Structural Biology
Duke Human Vaccine Institute
Department of Surgery
Duke University School of Medicine
LSRC Wing A, Rm 06, Box 103020,