[3dem] FIB/SEM Slack channel

Alex Noble anoble at nysbc.org
Fri Jan 11 12:17:56 PST 2019

Dear all,

We have started a Slack channel/workspace for discussing tips, tricks, troubleshooting strategies, woes, and rare successes for this daunting (but awesome!) technique.  FIB/SEM knowledge is often dispersed. Since this is an ever-growing method with countless biological applications, we hope that this channel will allow people to share experiences and techniques that allow for specific projects and the field to move forward. Topics may include (cryo-)FIB/SEM, (cryo-)liftout, (cryo-)CLEM, etc.

If you are interested, just send Jess or me an email or twitter DM with the email you would like to use to sign up for the Slack channel so we can invite you.

Best regards,

Alex Noble ~ anoble at nysbc.org<mailto:anoble at nysbc.org> ~ tw:@alexjamesnoble<https://twitter.com/alexjamesnoble>

Jessica Rabuck-Gibbons ~ jrgib at scripps.edu<mailto:jrgib at scripps.edu> ~ tw: @jrabuckgibbons<https://twitter.com/jrabuckgibbons>