[3dem] K3 water flow

Li Xing lxing.davis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 10:06:00 PST 2019

Happy New Year, every one,

Just a brief summary of the discussion. The maximum pressure of EM water
chiller seems to be the same of 60 psi for both JEOL and FEI microscope. It
is not recommend to increase the pressure as that might distrube the
stability of the lenses. Because K3 asks for a water pressure at 60-90 psi,
a dedicated chiller is added to maintain constant water flow when
installated on a FEI Palara.

Thank you all for your valuable input.

Best regards,
Li