[3dem] search on EMDataResource

Cathy Lawson cathy.lawson at rcsb.org
Mon Aug 26 07:47:20 PDT 2019

Dear Jacopo,

Please try entering your EMDR search query as follows:

Fab AND resol:[* TO 6]

For the current week there are 117 EMDB entries.

If you are interested instead in all entries containing antibodies or their fragments with resolution 6 or better:

(Antibody or Fab) AND resol:[* TO 6]

yields 176 entries.

Additional hints about EMDR search query formulations can be found by clicking on the help (?) button and then “view more examples".

Fab stands for antigen binding fragment, so  "Fab fragment” is a bit redundant.
The latter is not routinely used by deposition authors, so will yield a much smaller search result.

I hope this helps and thanks once again for your feedback.

Cathy

Cathy Lawson
Institute for Quantitative Biomedicine
Rutgers University