[3dem] SoCal Cryo-EM Symposium

Jensen, Grant J. jensen at caltech.edu
Mon Aug 26 15:46:41 PDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

For anyone who will be in Southern California on Sept. 20, please join us at Caltech for the Fourth Annual SoCal Cryo-EM Symposium!  We’ll start at 10 am and finish dinner at 7:30 pm.  As in past years, the program will be short talks (12 or 15 minutes) and posters by post-docs and graduate students, plus a Keynote talk at the end of the day from Prof. Hong Zhou of UCLA.  We have two big buses chartered to bring folks from San Diego up and back, with parking available for others coming in their own cars.  Please register now (last chance before we finalize which lecture hall, how much food, and how many buses!) at

www.socalcryoem2019.caltech.edu<http://www.socalcryoem2019.caltech.edu>

Maps and more details will be sent to registrants shortly.

Hope to see you soon!

Grant

Grant Jensen
Professor of Biology and Biophysics and Investigator, HHMI
California Institute of Technology, Mail code 114-96
1200 E. California Blvd.
Pasadena, CA  91125
626-395-8827 (phone)
626-395-5730 (fax)
JensenATcaltech.edu
http://www.jensenlab.caltech.edu
office location: 359 Broad (northwest corner of campus)

Administrative Assistant Karin Mallard
626-395-8893 (phone)
kmallardATcaltech.edu