[3dem] small chillers

Morgan, David Gene dagmorga at indiana.edu
Mon Aug 19 09:54:01 PDT 2019

Hi,

    Does anyone have experience with small, air-cooled chillers in microscope rooms?  We are thinking about connecting one of our cameras to a chiller separate from the microscope chiller, but I am worried about both the noise affecting instrument performance and the heat output overloading the cooling system in an old building.  Any thoughts and/or suggestions would be useful.  Thanks.

--
    politics is more difficult than physics.
                                             A. Einstein

            David Gene Morgan
        Electron Microscopy Center
             047D Simon Hall