[3dem] New camera for a 200 kV LaB6 cryo-EM microscope

Tim Gruene tim.gruene at univie.ac.at
Thu Apr 25 01:32:22 PDT 2019

Dear Denis,

depending on your application, you may want to take a look at the impressive
image at the bottom of
https://www.dectris.com/company/news/newsroom/news-details/electron-microscopy-with-dectris-quadro-atomic-resolution-and-ultra-high-dynamic-range

I have seen the old microscope and the room where this image was recorded, and
it is more so impressive to see that the detector can do atomic resolution
imaging.

Best,
Tim