[3dem] Research Associate and Scientist positions available - NYC, USA

Ed Eng eeng at nysbc.org
Wed Apr 24 18:26:28 PDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

The Simons Electron Microscopy Center (semc.nysbc.org<http://semc.nysbc.org>) at the New York Structural Biology Center is seeking to hire experienced electron microscopists to join our rapidly expanding group.

As a member of our operations team you will be part of a world leading cryoEM facility. Acting as a champion of cryoEM, you will engage with scientists in an open, collaborative and engaging forum to advance biomedical research. You will have the opportunity to operate nine transmission electron microscopes (including 6xTitan Krios instruments by the end of the year) and a dual-beam scanning electron microscope (capable of FIB milling lamella). Additionally, working in NYC you will be immersed in a vibrant scientific community matching the dynamic and cosmopolitan environment.

Interested? Send a cover letter, CV and names of three references.
To learn more visit our website: http://semc.nysbc.org/jobs/ .

Best,
Ed

---
Edward T. Eng, Ph.D.
National Center for CryoEM Access and Training
Simons Electron Microscopy Center
New York Structural Biology Center
89 Convent Avenue, NY, NY 10027
(212) 939-0660 ext 346