[3dem] Substrate induced conformational change

lali lalelele israel.elotro at gmail.com
Thu May 24 08:46:15 PDT 2018

Dear all,

I was wondering if any of you can think of a reported example of a cryoEM
structure where It was  proved a different conformation when solved with or
without support. We are working with a fairly flexible complex that seems
to behave very differently when amorphous carbon is used. However, we can
not be sure at the moment and thus I was wondering if any of you could
direct me towards a similar example in the literature...It will save me a
lot of time!

Thanks a lot in advance.

--
Israel S Fernandez
Columbia University, New York City, NY, USA