[3dem] Any SubAngstrom storage system users?

Toby Starborg tobias.starborg at manchester.ac.uk
Fri May 25 02:52:39 PDT 2018

Dear cryo-EM users,

I'm wondering if anyone has experience using the SubAngstrom grid
storage system?  I'm looking for both positive and negative feedback,
but if you don't want to post directly to the list, feel free to email
me directly.

Thank you for any information that you may have.

Toby S

(I don't know whether I'm allowed to post links to company websites as
it may be seen as advertising, but the system is seen here:
https://subangstrom.com/).

--
Dr Tobias Starborg
Senior Experimental Officer: 3DEM