[3dem] EMAN2 installation

Ludtke, Steven J sludtke at bcm.edu
Tue Jun 26 08:48:00 PDT 2018

Hi Kuang-Lei,
I'd suggest moving this sort of installation question to the EMAN2 specific mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/eman2

We will help you sort it out.

Steven Ludtke, Ph.D. <sludtke at bcm.edu<mailto:sludtke at bcm.edu>>                      Baylor College of Medicine
Charles C. Bell Jr., Professor of Structural Biology
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology                      (www.bcm.edu/biochem<http://www.bcm.edu/biochem>)
Academic Director, CryoEM Core                                        (cryoem.bcm.edu<http://cryoem.bcm.edu>)
Co-Director CIBR Center                                    (www.bcm.edu/research/cibr<http://www.bcm.edu/research/cibr>)

On Jun 26, 2018, at 10:44 AM, Kuang-Lei Tsai <tsaiklsd at gmail.com<mailto:tsaiklsd at gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear all,

I was trying to install EMAN2 on my Centos 7 GPU workstation using the instruction of “Use system OpenMPI and NumPy v1.9“. The EMAN2 was downloaded yesterday from _continuous_build version.

when installing the compiled Pydusa “bash <path to EMAN2 directory>/utils/install_pydusa_numpy.sh 1.9”,

I got the message below,

+++ dirname EMAN2/utils/install_pydusa_numpy.sh
++ cd EMAN2/utils/../recipes
++ pwd -P
+ RECIPES_DIR=/home/ray/EMAN2/recipes
+ numpy_version=19
+ conda remove fftw-mpi --force --yes
Solving environment: done
## Package Plan ##
  environment location: /home/ray/EMAN2
  removed specs:
    - fftw-mpi
The following packages will be REMOVED:
    fftw-mpi: 3.3.6-2 cryoem
Preparing transaction: done
Verifying transaction: done
Executing transaction: done
+ conda install 'pydusa=1.15=np19*' --use-local --yes
Solving environment: failed

UnsatisfiableError: The following specifications were found to be in conflict:
  - pydusa==1.15[build=np19*]
  - tensorflow-gpu
Use "conda info <package>" to see the dependencies for each package.

Is there anyone who can provide a solution for solving this error?

Many thanks,

Regards,
Kuang-Lei

Kuang-Lei Tsai PhD