[3dem] Dynamo Workshop on Subtomogram Averaging (Second announcement)

Daniel Castano Diez daniel.castano at unibas.ch
Mon Jun 18 07:43:57 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

we still have a few free spots for the Dynamo Workshop on Image Processing for Cryo Electron Tomography, which will take place at the Biozentrum of the University of Basel (Switzerland), from August 28 to 31, 2018.
Registration will close by the end of next week. Link and further information can be found at:
https://wiki.dynamo.biozentrum.unibas.ch/w/index.php/Basel_Dynamo_Workshop_2018

In this four day workshop, we will train participants in the use of our latest tools for the different aspects of data processing in cryoET: tilt series alignment, tomogram reconstruction, visualization and archiving, particle picking in different geometries, averaging, refinement and classification. No previous experience is required, and participants are welcome -and encouraged- to bring their own data sets. Computing infrastructure for intense numerical experiments with GPUS will be provided in place.
Looking forward to greeting you in Basel,

Daniel Castaño-Díez,
Alex Noble
Henning Stahlberg
--