[3dem] cryo-EM postdoc position in Helsinki

Juha Huiskonen juha.huiskonen at helsinki.fi
Fri Jul 6 10:06:14 PDT 2018

Dear All,

A four-year postdoc position in cryo-EM is available in my group at the
Helsinki Institute of Life Science (HiLIFE), University of Helsinki,
Finland.

You will join the “Structures of Endogenous Macromolecular Assemblies“
consortium formed between three groups in Helsinki and two collaborating
groups at the University of Oxford.

Your aim will be to characterize structures of endogenous macromolecular
complexes including those involved in protein homeostasis using the local
Talos Arctica and a novel type of cryo-EM grid that is being developed by
the consortium.

Prior expertise in cryo-EM is beneficial but not required. The position is
available immediately. The position includes a provisional 6-month research
visit to the University of Oxford.

Please send informal enquiries to me by email.

To apply, please submit your application using the University of Helsinki
electronic recruitment system by clicking on 'Apply for the position' by
August 5, 2018.

https://www.helsinki.fi/en/open-positions/postdoctoral-position-in-cryo-em-of-proteostasis

Best wishes,
Juha

--
Juha T. Huiskonen, PhD

Associate Professor of Structural Biology