[3dem] Announcing the release of CryoFIT

Michael Purdy mdp3w at virginia.edu
Tue Feb 13 10:00:26 PST 2018

Hi, Dieter, I had some trouble too because the installation script is
specific to installation in the user's home directory, as shown in the
instructions. Since I was installing elsewhere, I had to modify
install_cryoFIT.py to specify my install location. The two lines I
edited are below (N.B. change your_installation_directory). After that
change the installation succeeded.

home_dir = expanduser("your_installation_directory")

src_dir = home_dir + "/src"

Michael