[3dem] Abnormal FSC

Wen Jiang jiang12 at purdue.edu
Tue Aug 21 14:21:23 PDT 2018

We have encountered a few datasets with similar FSC oscillations and
we have identified beam tilt as the source of the problem after
refining/testing all particle parameters.

Wen Jiang, Ph.D.
Department of Biological Sciences
Department of Chemistry (Courtesy)
Purdue Cryo-EM Facility <http://cryoem.bio.purdue.edu>