[3dem] Abnormal FSC

Andres Hernandez aherna at scripps.edu
Wed Aug 22 12:00:56 PDT 2018

Thanks everyone, It was indeed beam tilt. Beam tilt refinement as part of the CTF refinement in RELION 3.0b0 solved the problem. I gained over 1A in resolution as a result and the FSC looks normal. The documentation only recommends it for structures 3A or better, but it seems to be very useful in cases like this.