[3dem] ResMap v1.9 release

Frederic Bonnet fbonnet08 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 12:24:39 PDT 2018

Dear All:

We announce the release of a new version of our program for computing local
resolution of 3D maps ResMap (v1.9) for single-particle
cryo-EM (web: https://sourceforge.net/projects/resmap-latest/)

* ResMap v1.9 has been updated to Python 3 with small changes to the GUI,
  the command line and additional benchmarking as described in the manual.

The package along with the manual can be downloaded from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/resmap-latest/ . The precompiled binaries
and
source code are available for both Linux and MacOsX. The source code
runs under Windows 10 but may be unstable and is not fully supported in
this release.

ResMap-1.9 has been extensively tested for the environments described
in the manual, but if you experience any problems or bugs please use
the Wiki and discussion available on the Download website mentioned above.

The ResMap team:

Frederic Bonnet
Hemant Tagare
Frederick Sigworth