[3dem] Job (with the correct link) opening at the Electron Microscopy Science Technology platform - The Francis Crick Institute - London (UK)

Raffaella Carzaniga raffaella.carzaniga at crick.ac.uk
Mon Apr 2 10:17:25 PDT 2018

 Dear colleagues,

We are continuing to grow our team so we are now looking for another talented scientist to join our Electron Microscopy Science Technology Platform at The Francis Crick Institute in London.
Here the details (apologies - for the previous message with an incorrect link):

    Role title:          Senior Laboratory Research Scientist (Electron Microscopy)
     Location:           Midland Road – London UK
     Contract:           Fixed-term (4 years)
     Full time
     Salary:               £32-£38k
     Vacancy ID:        007287

    If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply via:

https://jobs.crick.ac.uk

    The closing date for applications is 11th April 2018.

     Best wishes
    Raffa

                Raffaella Carzaniga PhD
                Deputy Head of Electron Microscopy
                The Francis Crick Institute
                1 Midland Road
                London
                NW1 1AT
                UK

                T: +44 (0) 20379 61732
                E: mailto:Raffaella.carzaniga at crick.ac.uk
                W: http://www.crick.ac.uk/

The Francis Crick Institute Limited is a registered charity in England and Wales no. 1140062 and a company registered in England and Wales no. 06885462, with its registered office at 1 Midland Road London NW1 1AT