[3dem] Overcoming orientation preference issue

Jiang,Qiu-Xing qxjiang at ufl.edu
Wed May 17 09:24:14 PDT 2017

Dear yang,
Besides other tricks suggested here, in our hands we noticed that our chemically oxidized carbon films have different surface property from the glow-discharged films and can change the orientational distribution by introducing a different interaction profile. A detailed procedure for chemical oxidation and cleaning is available in https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457027 . It might provide a different alternative.
Best luck.
Qiu-Xing

-