[3dem] graphene oxide on Quantifoil Cu grids

Michael Purdy mdp3w at eservices.virginia.edu
Tue May 2 06:21:08 PDT 2017

Hello. I'm using Cu 300 mesh R1.2/1.3 grids and 25mA/45s glow discharge.
In order to get good graphene coverage I modified Thomas' protocol a
bit. I'm using a 2 min incubation with 0.2 mg/mL GO and only one 5 uL
water wash on the graphene side. This protocol gives me a high
percentage of squares with complete coverage and mostly a single
graphene layer.

Michael Purdy