[3dem] FEI-VPP phase change to opposite direction

jamon jamonshi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:34:21 PST 2017

Dear Rado,

To firmly answer your question, I tried 5 accessible ones of all 6 VPPs
at three different positions (#3, 30, 60). The behavior are the same,
with a variable degree. In deed, there was more than a month delay from
VPP delivery to installation due to engineer schedule. However, it was
sealed in the container. Thanks for the input.

Best Regards,

Jian