[3dem] SIRT

Bill & Sue Tivol wtivol at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 7 16:51:50 PDT 2016

Hi All,
	I have a data set that I’d like to reconstruct with SIRT.  I started etomo and successfully got through the final alignment step, resulting in a well-aligned tilt series.  When I set up the Generate Tomogram step, clicking on SIRT, I chose iterations 20 and 30 to save.  The reconstruction failed, generating the error message shown below.  I also tried a WBP reconstruction on the same data set, using the aligned tilt series from the SIRT reconstruction, and it gave a reasonable result.  I do not know how to interpret the error message.  Could someone please let me know what I might do to get a successful SIRT reconstruction?  BTW, I also tried to use the command line tomo3d -S -a filename.tlt -i filename.ali -o filename.srec with appropriate parameters for thickness in z and iterations to save—a process I had used successfully on another computer—but I got a command-not-found error.  Is there a way to install part of etomo to get access to that command?  TIA for all help.
						Yours,
						Bill